Brickmore Construction Limited provide the full range of services designed to give our clients the complete or full envelope of cladding and roofing services including:
- Complete cladding of all exposed surfaces using approved cladding and installation materials.
- Complete roofing including substrates and membranes or composites from approved materials range.
- Metal forming services directly through approved suppliers in respect of all flashings, guttering, reveals, finishing detail, ope surrounds and ancillary fittings including special requirements in respect of drainage, lighting, roof lights and solar panels.
- Through partners; installation of curtain walling, doors, AOVs etc.
A full range of technical support services is established our Offices and includes;
- Quantity surveying
- Quality systems management
- Health and safety
- Environmental management
- Finance and general administration
Site based activities
All site work is under the supervision of a dedicated contracts manager who has overall responsibility for the complete project. The contracts manager is supported by installation crews who are either direct employees of the company or sub-contractors who are approved by the company to complete installation work on its behalf having demonstrated the ability to meet company and material supplier standards. The quality of all site work is continually monitored; feedback from site management is welcomed and contributes to an environment of continuous improvement and development.
Repairs and Maintenance
Brickmore Construction Limited recognise the importance of a reliable and responsive repair and maintenance service and the role it plays in promoting high levels of customer satisfaction and in generating future business. We will respond to requests for repairs and will carry out such repairs to the highest standard. Our track record of consistency and reliability has been built on a proactive approach to what can often be a contentious area of the customer relationship and customer perception.